Mosaic® Brand HBC 369
Sensory notes: Tropical, earthy, floral, very complex
Mosaic® Brand is a registered trademark used with HBC 369 cv aroma hop variety developed by Hop Breeding Company, LLC released in 2012. Mosaic® Brand hops offers a unique and complex blend of floral, tropical, fruity, and earthy characteristics that translate very favorably into a variety of beer styles. The Mosaic® name is derived from the artistic assortment of aromas and flavors it is capable of presenting. Mosaic®Brand HBC 369 cv is the daughter of the Simcoe® Brand YCR 14 cv hop variety and a Nugget derived male.
For more information on purchasing Mosaic® Brand HBC 369 hops please contact Yakima Chief-Hopunion, LLC.
- Anticipated Yield (lb/ac): 1800-2200 lbs
- Alpha acids: 11.5%-13.5%
- Beta Acids:3.2%-3.9%
- Cohumulone (% of alpha acids): 24%-26%
- Total Oils (Mls. per 100 grams of dried hops): 1.0%-1.5%
- Myrcene (as % of total oils): 47%-53%
- Caryophyllene (as % of total oils): 5.2%-7.8%
- Humulene (as % of total oils): 13%-16%
- Farnesene (as % of total oils): 0%-0%
- Storage (% alpha acids remaining after 6 months storage at 20 degrees C): 75%